Friday 10 August 2012

Another BB Cream? Oh go on then!


Sorry for the quite crap picture but I had to talk about this before I forgot!

I've been getting quite a few samples of BB Cream in the post and I have to say I've been really enjoying using them all! They make my skin feel great, moisturised and refreshed and a hint of colour.

This, L'Oreal Nude Magique is definitely my favourite though. I was very apprehensive to try it at first as when I opened the sachet, a white liquid with tiny black or brown dots got squeezed out onto the back of my hand. It looked almost silvery.

I applied it anyway and was amazed to find that when I started to blend it into my face, this white liquid transformed before my very eyes into a usual colour for BB Cream. I really had no idea how to word that there. But yeah, I got great coverage out of this, really made my skin look great! Even though it's medium shade, I used very little and it looked great. I would love to try the fair skin cream as this will probably be much better for my skin!

It says the following on the L'Oreal website about Nude Magique, micro-pigment capsules self adjust upon contact, transforming your skin. Flawless, ultra light coverage for the perfect nude skin look. 24HR hydration.

Don't go naked. Go nude.

Have you tried Nude Magique? Or another type of self adjusting BB Cream if there are any others, are there?

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hiysh Iv nominated you for a libester post. head over to my blog to check it out. shazenamahmud.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Only BB cream that I like x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'm very thankful! I try to reply to all the comments left but if you need a quicker answer, tweet me @ivorysmoke or email me at alana.m.mullen@gmail.com