Friday 3 August 2012

Teeny Greeny Binkini nails!


Another treat from mother dearest, this beauty, as with most Sally Hansen products I will post about was found in my go to shop, Poundland! I had a wee browse of the world wide web and have discovered the Xtreme Wear comes in more colours, more colours that I love and will have to buy somehow!


I love the name, Teeny Greeny Bikini! It's so cute and summery sounding. Not that I'd ever wear a teeny greeny bikini, but I like it all the same!


My all time favourite thing about Sally Hansen polishes are the brushes. Long, thin and great coverage. Amazing! However, getting an up close picture in detail is very difficult. I must improve my photography skills!


From top to bottom; 4 coats, 3 coats, 2 coats, 1 coat
As you can see from the picture above, it takes at least 3 coats to become fully opaque. I prefer polish like this so any time I wear this polish it will be 3 or 4 coats each time. It's a reasonable sized bottle though, 11.8ml, so it will last quite a wee while.

I am the first to admit that my nails are in shocking condition! I need to find an amazing hand cream, remember to keep using my ridge filler and just generally take better care of my hands! Need to save up some pennies and maybe go to a wee nail lady, get myself a manicure!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You found this in Pound Land? I just commented on someone elses blog saying I wish these were easier to get in the UK! I have a couple of these Xtreme wear ones but I got them while I was in the US.

    Chelle x
    http://chellesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'm very thankful! I try to reply to all the comments left but if you need a quicker answer, tweet me @ivorysmoke or email me at alana.m.mullen@gmail.com