Friday 3 August 2012

Treating myself

As the title suggests, I treated myself yesterday and now I'm here to talk about the things I bought! 
Some are pretty self explanatory, others I will talk a bit more about.
Nail Polish Remover Pads


I bought these simply because I tend to find nail polish remover really dries out my nails and makes them look horrible! Hoping these pads do a bit of a better job. If these aren't up to scratch, I'll have to keep an eye out for the remover pots that you dip your fingers in. I've heard good things about them!


Nail Polish


My wee nail polish collection is growing, and so it should! There are so many different shades out there by different companies. It's hard trying to decide what colour to do my nails some morning!
I chose the Revlon polish out poundland (there's a surprise!) and the Missguided polish came with this months Cosmopolitan.

The Revlon polish is shade 799 Plum Night and I'm not 100% sure but I belive the Missguided is called Missmatch. There are no other indicators towards shade number or name.


Palmolive Anti-Dandruff Shampoo


I absolutely love this shampoo and the bottle I had was finished. So I bought another! This stuff works wonders on my hair, I don't think I'll be looking out for any other shampoos for a while. 


Collection 2000 Colour Intense Trio


I know, I know, I have way too many eyeshadows already but I couldn't resist these two trios. They came packaged together so it was both of them for £1 If that's not a bargain, I don't know what is!





Lovely delicate looking colours but I need to invest in a primer and see what they are like combined with that.


St. Ives Apricot Scrub


So I received a 7ml sample of this a while back (I was sure I posted about it but can't find it!) Used it as soon as I got it and fell in love. I'm always wary about using scrubs as I have quite delicate skin, as soon as I tried this I knew I would have to buy it. The scrubbing beads aren't too harsh on my skin, it smells divine and leaves you with lovely soft, fresh skin!

I'm going to shock you all, but I didn't get this from poundland! I was out getting my fortnightly shop and took a wander up the skincare aisle in Tesco. Saw this and remembered I had a £1 off voucher in my purse (god bless coupons!) With the voucher, this only cost me £2.99, not too much to break the bank and for such a lovely product as well!

I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for more St Ives products.





If you actually read this while post, these here cookies are for you!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'm very thankful! I try to reply to all the comments left but if you need a quicker answer, tweet me @ivorysmoke or email me at alana.m.mullen@gmail.com