Monday 6 August 2012

Laine Blogger Award


This is the third and final blog award I was given on my Florals for a fiver post. This one was given to me by the lovely Bethan of AllAboutBethan. She is a relatively new blogger, and I just love reading what she writes!


The rules of this blog award are:

1. Thank the blogger who awarded you (check!)
2. Award five more bloggers (below)
3. Answer a few questions listed below (below)

The Questions:

1. What is your current beauty obsession?
Right now it has to be BB Cream and nail polish. Regular readers will know of my love for BB Cream as I'm not the biggest foundation fan, I don't mind not wearing anything on my face but for the days where I do want some coverage, it's perfect! And nail polish, well where to begin. The colours, the brands, the art you can make it! Love it!

2. What is one beauty item you wished you owned?
Anything Benefit or MAC and I'm happy!! :)

3. What kind of posts are your favourite to read and write?
I love reading all different kinds of posts, I follow so many varied blogs on here that it can jump from beauty and fashion to food to exercise!

4. What inspired you to become a blogger?
This lady right here. I saw how much she enjoyed it and the love she put into writing that I thought I would give it a go and see if I too enjoyed it as much as her. I do!

5. What nail polish are you wearing right now?
Revlon Plum Night and the orange Missguided polish free with Cosmo :)

I nominate:

4. emsipop


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'm very thankful! I try to reply to all the comments left but if you need a quicker answer, tweet me @ivorysmoke or email me at alana.m.mullen@gmail.com