Monday 6 August 2012

Bourjois; 25 Argent


I've very briefly mentioned this eyeshadow in this post but I'm back to talk about it again! And with better pictures this time as well. As I mentioned in the post I've linked up there, I got this in a wee 3 pack of items for £7.99 with an RRP of £21.67 Nice wee saving there and nice wee products too!!

Because of how much I paid for all these items, I was not expecting this eyeshadow to be so lovely! I was in no way expecting it to have a mirror in it so that was a great surprise. The mirror is fabulous for getting up close and doing your eyelids. I also love the brush, the way it's shaped and the way it picks up the products.

For the finishing touch, I was given a wee tip inside the eyeshadow telling me that if I used a slightly wet brush, it will reveal the full intensity of the powder's pigments.







How's that for a dazzly, jazzy looking number? 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'm very thankful! I try to reply to all the comments left but if you need a quicker answer, tweet me @ivorysmoke or email me at alana.m.mullen@gmail.com