Friday 13 July 2012

ASOS £100 Blogger Challenge

I've seen a few bloggers taking part in this so I thought I'd give it a go myself! I'm not the most fashionable person there ever were but hey I'm a new blogger, I'll find my fashion feet one day! :)

The original post explaining the blogger challenge can be found here.

So here is my outfit! I'll post links to the items as well.








And for a grand total of £83 I present to you my outfit! I loved doing this so it might not be the last time I put an outfit together (as long as I have a computer handy!) My favourite part of this outfit has to be the shoes! I actually chose them last after picking everything else and thought they went perfectly with everything I'd already chosen. 

What do you think? Have you entered the challenge? Leave me links to your outfits! I'd love to see them!









3 comments:

  1. I'm tempted to do this! :)

    Chelle x
    http://chellesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the colours you have used!! :)

    best of luck :)

    http://allaboutbethan.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/asos-100-competition.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well for someone who claims not to be very fashionable, I think you've done a great job! I'd wear this! I really like the clutch and the shoes :)
    Mel x

    http://melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'm very thankful! I try to reply to all the comments left but if you need a quicker answer, tweet me @ivorysmoke or email me at alana.m.mullen@gmail.com