Wednesday 11 July 2012

What's On My Face Today


The past few days I've not been wearing much make up. Enough for a wee natural glow and a stand out feature.
Todays products are Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream (3rd day of using this sample!), Constance Carroll Mega Volume Waterproof Mascara, Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Colour Comfort Lip Colour in Golden Berry and Sally Hansen Natural Butter Lip Shine.

Apart from the BB sample, I purchased all these products from Poundland! The mascara is great for during the day if you don't want out there lashes, just a nice bit of coverage. It would probably look better if I could find my eyelash curlers! And my lips feel amazing! Both the lipstick and the lip butter are nourishing, the colour is great and I think they look fab together! It's a nice rich brown with the shine of the gloss with a golden shimmer to it.

The BB Cream, oh my word I love it! I don't think I'll ever be going back to foundation. I used to have so many problems with foundation; finding the right shade (casper skin!), decent coverage, value for money. Plus it would make my skin feel really heavy, like the foundation was just sitting on top of my face whereas with the BB, it feels like my skin absorbs it and makes me look great! Nice natural, healthy glow. Love it, love it, love it!

This is my first What's On My Face Today, hopefully not my last! Hope you enjoyed it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'm very thankful! I try to reply to all the comments left but if you need a quicker answer, tweet me @ivorysmoke or email me at alana.m.mullen@gmail.com