Saturday 28 July 2012

Comfort and Crumbs

I cannot for the life of me remember where I got this wee set, I haven't even used it yet! It smells amazing though, like a sweet shop! I love the tin so once I've used the items inside I'll definitely be keeping it, to use as what, I do not yet know. Suggestions are welcomed :)

As some readers of this blog might know, I don't have a bath in my house, only a shower. It's the cause of a lot of upset when I am near a lush shop. No ballistics for me. Sadtimes!

So aye, here is a few pictures of what's inside the lovely tin, a body scrub, a bath wash (sob!) and a wee puff? A scrunchie sponge? A... I have no idea what to call it, I'll stick with puff! Which is very handy seeings as my last one got magically unravelled by the mister!

Like I said, I haven't used these yet as I have so much shower stuff but I'll need to use it soon, it smells so delicious I just can't resist!





Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love-love when not only products themselves are great, but when they also look cute and "yummy"! I would most definitely use this lovely tin for storing makeup/skincare stuff in my closet room;-)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little set is far too cute, I love love love it. Also, I never know what to call those little .. puffs either. I think they are technically body loofahs but I have no idea (and I don't really like the word loofah either, hmm).
    Rache,xo
    >> livefoodlove.blogspot.co.uk <<

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'm very thankful! I try to reply to all the comments left but if you need a quicker answer, tweet me @ivorysmoke or email me at alana.m.mullen@gmail.com