Thursday 26 July 2012

Smashbox Photo Finish Luminizing Foundation Primer



So I was sent this from Smashbox a few months ago because I signed up for their newsletter. I've never used a primer before so I had no idea what to expect. After talking to Smashbox via their Facebook about the primer they told me how the product works and how to apply it. Only a small amount of the product is needed for your whole face. For these pictures, I used a bit more than needed just to show you what it looks like.


As you can see once blended in, it's very shimmery with a hint of colour. I love this product, you can wear alone if you don't want to use too much on your face or under a foundation to prime it. I would have shown what it looks like with foundation over it but I don't actually have any in my bag, I'm all about BB Creams these days ;)

You can buy this foundation primer from http://www.smashbox.co.uk and it's £25 for a 30ml bottle. This is a bit more than what I pay for my products just now so I'm not going to rush out and buy it once the sample is finished. Once I get a job and I've been in it a few months, I'll probably then get a bottle.



1 comment:

  1. i HAVE THIS AND I LOVEE IT!
    NOW FOLLOWING!
    CUTE BLOG!

    CHECK MINES OUT IF U LIKE!

    WWW.MAKEUPBYDULCE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'm very thankful! I try to reply to all the comments left but if you need a quicker answer, tweet me @ivorysmoke or email me at alana.m.mullen@gmail.com