Thursday 5 July 2012

Sneaky sample!

Was pottering about my kitchen not five minutes ago when I came across a rogue sample of Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle lying on top of my microwave. I say rogue sample as I try to keep them all together, I must have had a busy mind when I opened this.

I haven't tried any Dior perfumes before so I didn't have any expectations or hopes for this. It was lovely! A light, airy perfume, great for spring/summer but enough oomph to carry you through to autumn/winter.

At first whiff, you are greeted with strong hints of rose. Strong but not overpowering. As the scent develops, a beautiful jasmine scent comes into play, which to me, makes the perfume. I love a bit of jasmine. There is a third scent that I can't quite put my finger on that rounds off the whole experience (I've yet to develop a nose for perfumes)

From what I can see on the sample card, the bottle for Eau Sensuelle is in keeping with current trends and has an ombre effect to it. It's also in my favourite colour, purple!

I hope to try the previously named Dior Addict 2, now DiorAddict Eau Fraiche, to see how the scents differ.

Have you tried either, or both? Opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'm very thankful! I try to reply to all the comments left but if you need a quicker answer, tweet me @ivorysmoke or email me at alana.m.mullen@gmail.com