Tuesday 24 July 2012

Rimmel Stir It up



Ok, just look at this... It's bleeding gorgeous! As soon as I saw this I had to have it. And guess where I found it? POUNDLAND...again.

I've managed to borrow Louis' camera and laptop so I can get some decent pictures up, meaning you guys can see it properly. I have to share it with you all!
In all my excitement, I forgot to take a picture of the back of the eyeshadow, sorry! It's shade 800 and it's called No Way! 4g pot and of course it cost £1 :D





 I love all the different shades that combine together to make up this eyeshadow, white, black, grey and blue with a splash of glitter thrown in for good measure.

It's a great combination, making for a stunning eyeshadow. So much so that I didn't want to use it. I need to stop thinking like that though, sure it's pretty but it'll look prettier on!




Once combined and swatched you get a beautiful shade! A lovely dark grey/blue with the hints of darker and lighter shades coming in and a sprinkling of glitter. The texture as well is amazing! It feels quite creamy and thick but goes on like a powder. Odd but fantastic.

I'm marking this down as another poundland bargain of the week, month, year, century, forever?! 

What do you think?



Photobucket

 

3 comments:

  1. This is so lovely and I can't beleive you got it from poundland :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love poundland, great for the 'only but it's only a pound' treat. I got some false lashes for my kit and was told they were BOGOF (Pink Tease ones with little gems!). I now have stacks lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'm very thankful! I try to reply to all the comments left but if you need a quicker answer, tweet me @ivorysmoke or email me at alana.m.mullen@gmail.com