Tuesday 10 July 2012

NOTD: Need improvement!

I really need to work on doing my nails, I always think they look so messy! Any tips for anything to do with painting nails, I will greatly appreciate!


The colours used are N.Y.C In a New York Minute quick dry nail polish in 221 Spring Street and Bourjois 1 Seconde with fan effect brush in shade #15? This is the only thing that I can see on the bottle that points toward a shade.

I love both these colours so thought I'd try them together. Think they look quite nice actually. I can't find my top coat so unfortunately this look won't last long but it was fun doing it!

What have you done to your nails recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'm very thankful! I try to reply to all the comments left but if you need a quicker answer, tweet me @ivorysmoke or email me at alana.m.mullen@gmail.com