Friday 13 July 2012

Review: Sanctuary Body Butter

So I got this in my birthday hamper that my best friend made for me back in November.



I've never used body butters much so was quite chuffed when I saw this. Gave me the chance to try one out.
This stuff does exactly what it says on the tin! "Treat your body to an intensive moisture boost with rich cocoa butter, creamy shea butter and smoothing macadamia nut oil."

It smells amazing! And it really is so moisturising and nourishing. I tend to save this butter for using on my problem areas like my elbows and knees. Because I only use it on these places, this 150ml tub will last me quite a while. I also have a Body Shop body butter, from the same birthday hamper but I'll write about that another day.




Do you use any Sanctuary products? Tell me below!

3 comments:

  1. oooh this looks lovely! I've used a few Santuary products before, they were all gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds tooo yummy - cocoa butter, creamy shea butter and macadamia nut oil! Thank you for the wonderful review, it was really helpful, cuz I've NEVER used a body butter in my life - now I realize I've missed a lot;-)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely gift from your friend :) i love sanctuary items too :)

    thanks for following, I'm looking forwards to reading more of your posts :)

    -Bethan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'm very thankful! I try to reply to all the comments left but if you need a quicker answer, tweet me @ivorysmoke or email me at alana.m.mullen@gmail.com