Wednesday 18 July 2012

Making a space of my own

Since I can remember, all my life is usually sprawled across my house. Never organised and usually looks like a riot. I've decided to tackle this head on! A few days ago I took an old changing table that's been sitting doing nothing, brought it into my room and decided to set up all my beauty products on it!




I think this looks so much better than everything being stuffed into bags and then me having to rummage through to find something! All I need to finish it off is a live big mirror!

Now that I've organised this part, I need to move on to something else now!

Where do you keep all your products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'm very thankful! I try to reply to all the comments left but if you need a quicker answer, tweet me @ivorysmoke or email me at alana.m.mullen@gmail.com