Tuesday 10 July 2012

Lifelong product?

Miss Sporty Eye Pencil







So I first found this eyeliner as a teen, whilst feeling oh so grown up and make up shopping with my friends. I was drawn to it because it was cheap and black, little did I know,years later I'd still be using it!

I love this liner, love it! I've tried others and they have always come up short. The colour is solid, it goes on my waterline fantastically, I don't have to use too much pressure which I'm always wary about, being so close to my eyes.

I could forever sing the praises for this liner. I don't know why but despite loving the liner, I haven't tried any of their other products. Would you recommend any?

Do you have any products you still use after so many years? Let me know about them below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'm very thankful! I try to reply to all the comments left but if you need a quicker answer, tweet me @ivorysmoke or email me at alana.m.mullen@gmail.com