Sunday 22 July 2012

Technic Electric Beauty

Technic Electric, just rolls off the tongue doesn't it?

I'm an idiot and forgot to take a picture of the the case closed so I've had to google an image to show you all.. sorry!
 



 I got this palette from Bodycare a few months back and think I paid about £2.99 for it, which of course is a steal of a price. I must have caught it on sale as I've just searched for it and it's coming up a bit more than that. Such a good bargain hunter me! ;)


Dirty mirror! D: Just a quick picture to show all the colours together.

 I think this palette is fan-bleeding-tastic! The colours, the pigmentation. They blend fantastically, I just love, love, love it! Now for some close ups...








As you can see, I've used a couple of these a few times but there are still a few untouched colours. Need to work on some looks and see what I can come up with. I'm not so fantastic at applying make up, it's always hit and miss with me. I'll learn one day!



 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'm very thankful! I try to reply to all the comments left but if you need a quicker answer, tweet me @ivorysmoke or email me at alana.m.mullen@gmail.com