Friday 13 July 2012


This badboy has become my best friend! So far I can manage 11 minutes before having to stop, I'm aiming to improve myself so that I can go a full half hour each time. I'm quite new to exercise so I don't really know all that much about it but I'm combining going on the cross trainer with crunches and walking. I'm remembering to not use lifts or escalators and instead take the stairs. The ones at my local shopping centre are the worst! Very steep and I'm always a tad out of breath by the time I get to the top.

I don't mind though as I can feel myself getting fitter, I feel better within myself knowing I'm doing something that will in the long run do me and my body a lot of good! The main thing I worry about is my eating. It's so easy for me to slip up there! I hate how easily accessible junk food is, unfortunately it's not something that's going to go away any time soon so I have to just develop some willpower and keep eating healthily!

Tomorrow is weigh in day so let's see if I'm going down the right path.

How do you keep fit? What;s your favourite kind of exercise? Do you have 'cheat days'? Do you eat what you want?



1 comment:

  1. I wonder how this guy works?;-)) Nice job, Alana! I think you're approaching the weight loss very wisely, so you'll hit your goal pretty soon, I'm sure;-))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'm very thankful! I try to reply to all the comments left but if you need a quicker answer, tweet me @ivorysmoke or email me at alana.m.mullen@gmail.com