Wednesday 25 July 2012

Collection 2000 Skyscraper


Guess where I got this? Go on, I dare you? If you guessed Poundland, give yourself an internet cookie. I got this the same day that I got my Rimmel Stir It Up (see yesterdays post). 

I'm usually very fussy when it comes to mascara so when I bought this it was on blind faith as I couldn't open the packaging till after I'd bought it. I like to see the what the brush is like before I buy it. When I opened this though, I was extremley chuffed! I love these kinds of brushes.


Sorry for the blurry picture, trying to get the camera to focus was not easy!

"Collection 2000 Skyscraper Mascara boasts a new super-lengthening, clump-free formula with a double-action brush to lengthen and define your lashes leaving you with a flutter that could flatten even the tallest skyscraper."


I love the fact that the brush or bristles are different lengths all around the brush, meaning you can get to every lash. The shorter bristles for your bottom lashes and adding volume to the base of your top lashes then the longer bristles to add more definition.

I can't wait to try this mascara out and let you know the results. I'm hoping the are good ones! :)

Have you tried Skyscraper? If so, let me know below!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I have this, it does the job okay I think! How did it go for you? xo
    Times2Style

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I'm very thankful! I try to reply to all the comments left but if you need a quicker answer, tweet me @ivorysmoke or email me at alana.m.mullen@gmail.com